Want to help protect our region’s amazing cultural and natural resources? Valley Conservation Council is a member-supported land trust, and relies on contributions from folks like you to support our land protection and outreach efforts. Your contribution matters!
When you join VCC, you become a steward of the rich agricultural, cultural, and natural assets of the greater Shenandoah Valley region. Please give as generously as you can.
Step 1: Choose the membership level you wish:
• Valley Guardian ($5,000 and above)
• Valley Steward ($1,000 to $4,999)
• Valley Settler ($500 to $999)
• Valley Pioneer ($100 to $499)
• Valley Explorer (from $30 per individual/$50 per family to $99)
• Student Membership ($10)
Step 2: Make your payment:
• Use the donate button to make a secure payment online
• Call the VCC office (540.886.3541) to pay by credit card
• Mail a check to VCC, P.O. Box 988, Staunton, VA 24402
Join online by calling the VCC office (540.886.3541) or by using our secure on-line form:
Give a gift VCC membership! Gift memberships are a great way to honor a person or occasion and grow the network of Valley stewardship.
VCC member benefits include our newsletters, our annual report, an invitation to our annual conservation celebration and member meeting, event notices, eblasts, and the knowledge that your investment is helping protect the greater Shenandoah Valley region.
Consult your financial advisor to determine the full extent of your tax-deductible contribution.